查看: 1926|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Three New Readings: Canadian JJ 2/27/03

关闭 [复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-3-3 20:08:00 | 只看该作者

Three New Readings: Canadian JJ 2/27/03

——转自GR

I took GMAT in Canada on 2/27/03, scored not well. I will re-write it.
The following JiJing I just wrote down the most useful parts to you: three new readings. I will improve it when I have time. I am too tired today.
Do you guys have any idea when which day in a month should be best for GMAT? The end of the month?
Can any of you send me PP2? I do not know where to download it. My email is ilovechey@ccermail.net. I may re-write GMAT in the end of March. Just studied myself, especially welcome J friends in Canada to exchange ideas.

RC (one old and three new)
1. Unemployment views of Marxism, Neo-economics, and 20 century economics.
2. Discrimination on female scientist. Three theories to explain the discrimination. One focuses on the political and institutional obstacles; another one focuses on other reasons (I cannot remember). The third one, the most recent theory compromising the above two theories, explains from a psychological view.
3. Decentralization in management, comparison between Japan and American. Japan’s managers have technology background. They participate in decision making based much on contact with workers and themselves have expertise in field. On the opposite, American manager may not know technology and are more autonomy and diversified. The author gives more positive attitude to Japanese mangers than to American ones.
4. Study the relationship of coal reservation and new invention of steam machine. People assume more coal-efficient machine will be invented to reserve coal. This is like more fuel-efficient automobile is being study in US to protect oil reservation (test gives a question here). But the history saw that when the steam machine became more coal-efficient, it consumed more coal because more broad usage of steam-machine. It mentions the inventor’s name in 1700s(Stevenson or something, and James Watt)

Critical Reasoning

Two old jijing.

S.C.

Maybe no old jijing.

Math:
Three to four old JiJing.

AA: a proposal to donate to a famous environmental organization to get its authorization to use its logo, which will attract more users.
AI: #25
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-9-8 10:50
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部