发表于 2003-9-1 12:06:00 | 只看该作者
好,快开工,我是周拔皮,呵呵
板凳
发表于 2003-9-1 14:13:00 | 只看该作者
ok.. where is  your today's 日记和作文?
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-1 19:20:00 | 只看该作者
帮我改改,好吗?谢谢!

topic 34: Business should hire emploees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, some people think that business should hire emplyee for their their lives, but others consider that business should hire employees by contract. If I were faced with the issue, I would follow the latter. I will reason and provide my evidence to support my viewpoint.

In the first place, to the employers, it has a lot of disadvantages if they hire employees for their entire lives. As we all know, change will be helpful for developing, just as our bodies, that everyday absorb some fresh water, air and healthy nutritions and get rid of some exhausted materials. It is very natural cycle and do good for our health. Business should recruit some new people and fire  some employees sometimes. Of course, it sounds like very cruel. HOwever, if business hire employees all their lives, it has no vacant position to hire other more apporpriate people to work. And with the challenge of the modern sociery, if business can not make progress, it maybe be broken. Eventually, everyone in the company including the one who is hired by all his or her entire life will lose job.

In the other place,to the employees, it will motivate them to learn more knowledge if they are not hired by their whole lives. Imagine that someone were hired by his or her entire life, he/she maybe think I am safe and would never lose job, how can try his/her best to study more knowledge to improve his/her ability. If the company where he/she work would be broken, do you think he/she have much opportunity to find other job? So , hired by the whole life will be harmful to employees.

In addition, facts can witness many examples. Most famous international companies do hire the employees by contact instead of  hiring the employees by all their lives. For instance, Microsoft, that is one of the most famous companyies in the world, recruit some people and hire some employees annually.

Still, people who hold the same opinion as me can list other reasons to account for it, however, those three reasons that I have expored in tha above discussion can make me draw a conclusion that business should not hire employees for their entire lives.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-1 22:16:00 | 只看该作者
听写了三篇短文(ppview),读了5 遍,写了一篇作文,看了三篇article,美国文摘
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-2 18:39:00 | 只看该作者
没人帮我改改吗?5555555......

topic 2: Do  you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support you answer.

Some people think that parents are the best teachers, but others oppose it. If i were faced with the issue, I would probably follow the former. In the following discussion, I would like to provide and reason to support my viewpoint.

No issue is more important than the one that parents gave us the best and most essential things, which will affect our entire lives. Parents gave us lives and nurtured us. Who teached us to walk? Who teached us the first word? And who told us how to treat other people? It is the parents. Do not you think these examples are very persuasive?

Experience is another head and chief reason that i have chosen to put there. It is not better illustration that demonstrate the view.Parents are older than us, and they have a lot of experience , that  can not easliy  learn from books. For example, I learned to fix leaky faucet from my father, and learned the  knit from my mother.

In addition, parents gave us lives and nurtured us. They know our good merits and bad habits.They will help us get rid of our bad habits. Sometimes when we fail, they can help us analyze the reasons and get us some ideas. Those help maybe not be get from others, because they do not know us well. If you can see that, you can understand it more deeply.

Still, people who hold the same oponion with me can list other reasons to account for it. However, those those reasons that I have explored in the above discussion can make me draw a conclusion that parents are the best teachers.
7#
发表于 2003-9-2 20:32:00 | 只看该作者
我作文太烂,我去请高人
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-2 22:26:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢!看到有人看我的臭作文,我已经很感动了!谢谢大家!
今天照常听写了三篇短文的听力,
请问弹簧:阅读如何复习?我已经把pp题给做了,不好!但是我大部分记得答案,我现在该怎么办?重做一次吗?
9#
发表于 2003-9-2 22:30:00 | 只看该作者
阅读最好看看你常错的题型,然后就是背单词,要熟背那个机考词汇

呵呵,pp记得答案就做DETAL KEY
10#
发表于 2003-9-3 10:18:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用wch2001_akuan在2003-9-1 19:20:00的发言:
帮我改改,好吗?谢谢!

topic 34: Business should hire emploees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, some people think that business should hire emplyee for their their lives, but others consider that business should hire employees by contract. If I were faced with the issue, I would follow the latter. I will reason and provide my evidence to support my viewpoint.

In the first place, to the employers, it has a lot of disadvantages if they hire employees for their entire lives. As we all know, change will be helpful for developing, just as our bodies, that everyday absorb some fresh water, air and healthy nutritions and get rid of some exhausted materials. It is very natural cycle and do good for our health. Business should recruit some new people and fire  some employees sometimes. Of course, it sounds like very cruel. HOwever, if business hire employees all their lives, it has no vacant position to hire other more apporpriate people to work. And with the challenge of the modern sociery, if business can not make progress, it maybe be broken. Eventually, everyone in the company including the one who is hired by all his or her entire life will lose job.

In the other place,to the employees, it will motivate them to learn more knowledge if they are not hired by their whole lives. Imagine that someone were hired by his or her entire life, he/she maybe think I am safe and would never lose job, how can try his/her best to study more knowledge to improve his/her ability. If the company where he/she work would be broken, do you think he/she have much opportunity to find other job? So , hired by the whole life will be harmful to employees.

In addition, facts can witness many examples. Most famous international companies do hire the employees by contact instead of  hiring the employees by all their lives. For instance, Microsoft, that is one of the most famous companyies in the world, recruit some people and hire some employees annually.

Still, people who hold the same opinion as me can list other reasons to account for it, however, those three reasons that I have expored in tha above discussion can make me draw a conclusion that business should not hire employees for their entire lives.

有些词使用的挺怪:facts can witness many examples?healthy nutritions? business broken? 挺chinglish的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

所属分类: TOEFL / IELTS

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:17
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部