ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 5104|回复: 9

[面试经验] IMD interviews in Shanghai or Singapore

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-2-26 09:32:00 | 显示全部楼层

IMD interviews in Shanghai or Singapore

Got an email from IMD about its interview in Shanghai. Hope the information is helpful to you.

楼主| 发表于 2004-2-26 09:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
oh, my god, I don't know what happened. I reload it again.

Got an Email from IMD about its interview in Shanghai. If you have interesting in this school, why not schedule an interview on its website. Since I am not applying this school, I have no idea about it. Hope this information is still helpful to you.

Dear xxxx

The 10-month IMD MBA program is renowned for its focus on leadership development. We seek to create the best class of 90 participants based on the rich experiences and diversity of the individuals in the class. We look for applicants with a minimum of three years work experience, an international outlook and a burning desire to lead.

As part of our effort to find the best candidates around the world, we will take our rigorous admissions process "on the road." In May, Professor Sean Meehan, IMD MBA Dean, and Katty Ooms Suter, Director MBA Admissions and Career Services, will interview selected candidates in Shanghai and Singapore. (For more details see www.imd.ch/mba/may_interviews).

If you would like to join us for these interviews, your complete application must be received for the April 1 deadline. When reviewing your application, we recommend that you tell us what you will bring to the class. The three most important characteristics the IMD Admissions Committee considers are:    

* Leadership potential. Leadership should run as a red thread throughout your application. Not only in your drive for business results, but also in your personal life, academics and community involvement.

* International exposure . IMD is looking for young managers with a global mindset. Whether you've been working in or with different countries, are part of diverse teams or grew up in a really international environment, we'd like to hear about your experiences.

* Relentless achievements. Through your essays and your recommendations we look for high-energy individuals that constantly strive for and achieve outstanding results.    

We look forward to learning more about you soon.

Kind regards,

Janet Shaner
Director MBA Marketing

发表于 2004-2-26 10:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
I got it too. Great school     and very expensive. I have not found any scholarship they will give. And you?
发表于 2004-2-26 11:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
seanql:The school is great and it has the scholarship especiallly for chinese students.I attended its presentation in Beijing for this year.It strongly focuses on internation experience. But I found that its marketing manage for Asia region is very bad,a Japanese woman. After that, I have decided not to apply for it but once I highly apprecitated it. However,it is a very great school. I think that if you want to apply for it,you must have strong working experience because it is a short term MBA programe. Many of students are about 30 years old and it was more recognized by Shanghai district than by other districts.
发表于 2004-2-26 12:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your infomation, xianwharton.
发表于 2004-3-4 23:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
我申请了第一轮,但还没得到面试通知。有拿到IMD面试的吗?
发表于 2004-3-12 15:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
拿到五月份在上海的面试了。有谁有相关面试经验的吗?
发表于 2004-3-23 03:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用AlphaBeta在2004-3-12 15:34:00的发言:
拿到五月份在上海的面试了。有谁有相关面试经验的吗?

Cogratulations!
发表于 2004-3-24 03:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用JamesHose在2004-3-23 3:18:00的发言:

Cogratulations!

谢谢,JamesHose. 你有申请这所学校吗? 情况怎样?
发表于 2004-3-25 11:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
Cogratulations!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:02
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部