查看: 3511|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

(AI34)临上考场最后一篇:本月机经AI-34

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-10-27 11:10:00 | 只看该作者

(AI34)临上考场最后一篇:本月机经AI-34

我只想说,我终于些过350了....热泪盈眶ing

AI-34:“All citizens should be required to perform a specified amount of public service. Such service would benefit not only the country as a whole but also the individual participants.”

Should all citizens be required to perform a specified amount of public service, as the speaker suggests here? This question involves a conflict between the right of spending time freely as individual and the duty of individual to the society. While I agree that government should protect the right that people spend their time freely, I believe that citizens should be required to perform a specified amount of public service, for two reasons.

In the first place, I believe that as people participate in the public service, both citizens and the society would benefit.  The benefit the participation of public service produces is, in my view, both palpable and profound. To the individuals, participating public service has a moral impact to the sense of relationship between citizens and society; to the society, the participation promotes a tendency toward moral and responsibility behaviors. Both outcomes, in turn, strengthen the social fabrics that hold a society together.

In the second place, the participants of public service will learn lots of knowledge that they can hardly learn from any other ways. Perhaps the most handy example is that when people participate the program of helping children to study how to cooperate with other children, the participant will learn the rudimental responds of children that exist among adults as well but can hardly observed due to people's efforts of fake. The experience will help people who join the program how to communicate with and understand other people’s behaviors better.

Those who advocate the free time spending might point out that the requirement of a specified amount of public service will limit the right of people who want to occupy the time in other aspects. But in my assessment, even the limitation of spending time freely exists, the efforts that encourage participate in public service are worthwhile to both individual and the society.

In sum, the opinion of the speaker that all citizens should be required to perform a specified amount of public service is necessary to the strengthen of a society and will benefit both the country as a whole and the individual participants. And in my views of point, the assertion the speaker suggests here, in any case, provides a great rationale to the benefit of individual to increase knowledge critical to both careers and common life.

沙发
发表于 2004-10-29 13:15:00 | 只看该作者
Sebastian兄,祝你考试顺利!考试时有这样的发挥,AWA就不用担心了. 加油!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:27
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部