返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4721|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

請牛人幫我改AI36

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-11-22 11:48:00 | 只看该作者

請牛人幫我改AI36

Businesses and other organizations have overemphasized the importance of working as a team. Clearly, in any human group, it is the strong individual, the person with the most commitment and energy, who gets things done.

In this modern society, people always confront the dilemma whether agree or disagree the statement that in any human group, it is the strong individual, the person with the most commitment and energy, who get things done. This problem is a prevalent topic in that it affects everyone in his or her daily work and personal experience. As a matter of fact, this issue is a complex and controversial one. Different people hold different views due to their different background condition. Therefore, there is no universal answer to this question, and one choice takes precedence over the others may depend on the specific situation. The decision is not any case one to make. Actually, the final judgment may rely on a case-by-case analysis. As far as I am concerned, I disagree the statement that in any human group, it is the strong individual, the person with the most commitment and energy, who gets things done. My views for this choice are listed three definite reasons.
The main reason for my propensity is that human beings are belonged to social group. Many things must rely on a lot of people cooperation. I can think of no better illustration of this topic than the obvious fact that we must eat various foods to maintain our life. This does not defy that these foods are finished by a lot of people, included farmers, cooks, and merchandisers. Under this circumstance, it is obvious fact that in any human group, it is not the strong individual, the person with the most commitment and energy, who get things done.
The above is the only reason of the important aspects, and another one with equal significance with respect to choosing between the two lies in the development of the proposition is that business and other organizations must manufacture new products, thus working team is important. This demonstrates that the more people joint the organization, the more creativity will be offered. As a result, the company can manufacture special products which different from other competitions. So, I do not think that businesses and other organizations have overemphasized the importance of working as a team.
Last but not least, it is true that some people think that in any human group, it is the strong individual, the person with the most commitment and energy, who gets things done. As we know, some people have strong ability. He can operate a company well by himself. However, only some case doesn’t present this issue, and these do not constitute a sufficient evidence to claim. Actually, these cases are too rare and therefore are too specific and too weak to strengthen the view.
To sum up, due to the above mention reasons, which sometimes correlate with each other generate an integrated whole and thus become more convincing than any single one of them. We may comfortable to say that businesses and other organizations do not overemphasize the importance of working as a team, because people are belonged to social group. Moreover, many people can provide more creativity. Finally, we find only some people can operate a company by himself.
沙发
发表于 2003-11-23 00:12:00 | 只看该作者
above mention 最好是above-mentioned
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:54
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部