返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4698|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

又来请大家帮我看看作文?AI57

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2003-10-20 16:04:00 | 只看该作者

又来请大家帮我看看作文?AI57

我下个星期考试了,但今天看到jj上有这个题目,就练习一下,我发现我对这篇文章没什么思路,是在时间的压力下逼出来的一点东西,考试的时候这样写可以吗?

The issue of whether people are becoming more respectful of on another's differences is a complex and controversial one .Different people hold different view due to their respective angles .On the one hand ,as is well-known and has often been advocated :people are becoming more respectful of on another's differences . On the other hand ,some probably insist that people are not becoming more respectful of on another's differences .The complex nature of the above issue requires us consider it on a case-by-case basis .Whether one takes precedence over another depends on specific circumstance .In my view ,I advocate that people are becoming more respectful of on another's differences .In the following analysis ,I would like to reason and provide evidence to support my view .

In the first place ,the important reason that can be presented to develop my view is that the development of world  lets us  become more respectful of one another's differences .A good example may be found in this respect that with development of world ,everyone who has respective characteristics belongs to one member of the world family ,so the world  is becoming more tolerant of one another's differences .Therefore ,it is obvious that  he development of world  lets us  become more respectful of one another's differences .

In the second place ,there is another reason for me to consider my view to be right .The reason is not far to seek :the friendly ideas of people allow us to respect one another's differences .For example ,every year ,all kinds of the sports is held in any place of the world ,different people from any place come together .They always are very friendly to the others ,respect one another  ,and respect one another's differences  of culture and customs .Under this circumstance ,it is obvious conclude that the friendly ideas of people allow us to respect one another's differences .

In conclusion ,I advocate that people are becoming more respectful of on another's differences ,because 1)the development of world  lets us  become more respectful of one another's differences ;(2)the friendly ideas of people allow us to respect one another's differences .Due to the above-mentioned reasons ,which sometimes intertwine to form an organic whole and become more persuasive ,we may safely arrive at the conclusion I support .
沙发
发表于 2003-10-21 11:24:00 | 只看该作者
1、语法上有小错误

2、标点用法错误,一定要改正。标点之后空格。

3、两个观点都有点含糊,要直接,写出为什么
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2003-10-21 13:08:00 | 只看该作者
3Q for anchoret !
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 20:42
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部