返回列表 发新帖
查看: 11479|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

AI001, 今天开始也要贴自己的烂文章了,大家多多拍转阿

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2006-3-6 22:04:00 | 只看该作者

AI001, 今天开始也要贴自己的烂文章了,大家多多拍转阿

1. In some countries, television and radio programs are carefully censored for offensive language and behavior. In other countries, there is little or no censorship.

Is the censorship of television and raio programs necessary for our society? Some would argue that censorship violent the human rights of free speech, there should not be any kinds of censorship posed on any programs. But my point of view is that what we would benefit from the censorship is much more than what we may lose.

First of all, The censorship is indispensable for the programs broadcasted to the children and infants. It is a common sense that children and infants would mimic what they see and hear. Even for the adults, it's not difficult to influence them with the aid of media. So how could those children differ from so much information what is right and what is wrong? Some surveys in 90's in my country also indicated that the rising of the crime rate of teenager was related with some movies, which were filled with violence pictures.

Another obvious reason why I insist on the censorship it that any offensive language and behavior would do no good to our society. As a media, television and radio should deliver those positive and meaningful things to us. I don't think those programs with offensive language and behavior would bring us any useful information. What would these programs want to tell us, the power of violence or the grace of those offensive words?

On the other hand, the human rights, which is always appropriated to acquire individual's interests, is no doubt subjected to the national interests. No one can hold his or her personal human rights without support of the nation. The history has told us too much about this. Those people whose country had lost in the war had to serve those winner, and they had to work as slaves. Did they have any human rights? This example may be too extreme for our topic. But the mean idea lie in it is similar. That is that anyone who want to maintain his or her individual interests must firstly care bout the interests of the group, to which he or she belongs.

In sum, the censorship does limit us from enjoining some pulp amusement, but what we get is a more healthier and cleaner society. For the benefits of our living circumstance, a little loss of our right of free expression is definitely valuable.

大家多多拍砖阿,多谢多谢

沙发
发表于 2006-3-7 09:48:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用mariano在2006-3-6 22:04:00的发言:

1. In some countries, television and radio programs are carefully censored for offensive language and behavior. In other countries, there is little or no censorship.

Is the censorship of television and raio programs necessary for our society? Some would argue that censorship violent单数 the human rights of free speech, 这里缺了AND啊there should not be any kinds of censorship posed on any programs. But my point of view is that what we would benefit from the censorship is much more than what we may lose.

First of all, The censorship is indispensable for the programs broadcasted to the children and infants. It is a common sense that children and infants would mimic what they see and hear. Even for the adults, it's not difficult to influence them with the aid of media. So how could those children differ from so much information what is right and what is wrong? Some surveys in 90's in my country also indicated that the rising of the crime rate of teenager was related with some movies, which were filled with violence pictures.

Another obvious reason why I insist on the censorship it that any offensive language and behavior would do no good to our society. As a media, television and radio should deliver those positive and meaningful things to us. I don't think those programs with offensive language and behavior would bring us any useful information. What would these programs want to tell us, the power of violence or the grace of those offensive words?这后面的不能证明你的观点,为什么没有好处?

On the other hand, the human rights, which is always appropriated to acquire individual's interests, is no doubt subjected to the national interests. No one can hold his or her personal human rights without support of the nation. The history has told us too much about this. Those people whose country had lost in the war had to serve those winner, and they had to work as slaves. Did they have any human rights? This example may be too extreme for our topic. But the mean idea lie in it is similar. That is that anyone who want to maintain his or her individual interests must firstly care bout the interests of the group, to which he or she belongs.这一段的目的你没有体现出来啊, 你应该补充些:比如不审查就会损害国家利益,从而影响个人利益.

In sum, the censorship does limit us from enjoining some pulp amusement, but what we get is a more healthier and cleaner society. For the benefits of our living circumstance, a little loss of our right of free expression is definitely valuable.

大家多多拍砖阿,多谢多谢

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-7 19:45:00 | 只看该作者

ya! Thanks for your advise

地板
发表于 2006-3-29 00:49:00 | 只看该作者
感谢mariano的文章欢迎大家继续讨论。
5#
发表于 2008-5-2 18:49:00 | 只看该作者

as media,不是as a media

media本身就是复数

6#
发表于 2008-10-24 05:30:00 | 只看该作者

晕啊

好容易才找到提纲

7#
发表于 2008-10-28 13:09:00 | 只看该作者
voilate,not voilent
8#
发表于 2009-7-30 17:51:00 | 只看该作者

开始准备ISSUE的说

9#
发表于 2009-8-2 05:57:00 | 只看该作者
...violate....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:44
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部