返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2635|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

(AI38)第一次写AI,请NN指教---高频AI 38

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-11-7 21:33:00 | 只看该作者

(AI38)第一次写AI,请NN指教---高频AI 38

This issue of whether the courtesy is rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction, and as a result, we are all the poorer for it is a complex and controversy one. Different people have different points due to their respective angles. In my opinion, I don't agree this is an accurate observation; we are all the poorer for courtesy, the point is not true. My view will be greatly confirmed by the following discussion.

The first argument that can be presented to develop my position is that more and more people realized that the courtesy is very important to human's life, the majority of parents, especially for those who belong to the mid-class, would like educate their child from the childhood to have a good manner, and the schools, the main education institution, also take more and more attention to the courtesy's education. As we all know, education had strong influence to person's growing up. So, it is obviously, depending on the strong belief that courtesy is a lifetime study, courtesy can not disappearing rapidly.

In addition, there is another reason for me to choose this consider that we are all poorer for courtesy is wrong. What is courtesy? For me, courtesy is like some cultures, some characters, and some traditional behaviors. Those factors disappearing rapidly are impossible. The sustain of those factors took long time and deeply into human's mind, thus, any people, who choice to blind to this point, will pay high price. Nobody would like to take this adventure.

Admittedly, it may be true that young people ignore the courtesy in some situation, maybe just in some age period. However, this along does not constitute a sufficient support to courtesy is rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction. As I mentioned before, Young people just have un-courtesy actions on some special ages, such as on 13 to 17 years old. At that moment, their action is on the shifting condition. When their more and more mature, their will more and more respect the courtesy. The un-courtesy action could not last long time.

Consequently, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes intertwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that courtesy is not rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction and we are not all poorer for it.

沙发
发表于 2005-11-11 18:28:00 | 只看该作者
楼主贴下题目吧
板凳
发表于 2005-11-12 22:15:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用风过疏竹在2005-11-7 21:33:00的发言:

This issue of whether the courtesy is rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction, and as a result, we are all the poorer for it 似乎还能改写得更好些,这个句子长得有点像SC了 is a complex and controversy one. Different people have different points due to their respective angles. In my opinion, I don't agree this is an accurate observation; we are all the poorer for courtesy, the point is not true 这个句子不好,要合并为一句话: the point that we are all the poorer for courtesy is not true. My view will be greatly confirmed by the following discussion 模板里是复数,就不要忘记,举手之劳而已.

The first argument that can be presented to develop my position is that more and more 楼主似乎很喜欢用这样的词组,不过认为不太理想,缺失变化 people realized that the courtesy is very important to a human's life, (一句已经完成,该停顿一下,小处需着力) On the one hand, (两方面嘛,分开引导,骗E-rater一点分数) the majority of parents, especially for those who belong to the mid-class, would like educate their child from the childhood to have a good manner, ; on the other hand,  and the schools, the main education institution, also take more and more attention to the courtesy's education. As we all know, education had has strong influence to on a person's growing up. So, it is obviously that, depending on the strong belief that courtesy is a lifetime study, courtesy can not disappearing rapidly.

In addition, there is another reason for me to choose this consider that we are all poorer for courtesy is wrong 有点乱: refute the consideration that we are all poorer for courtesy. What is courtesy? For me, courtesy is like some cultures, some characters, and some traditional behaviors 当some表示"某些,某类,某个"时,后面接单数名词即可,不知道你是不是表达的这个意思. Those factors disappearing rapidly are impossible. The sustain of those factors took long time and deeply into human's mind 有点乱:sustain和long time重复表述了吧: The sustain of those factors rooted deeply in humans' minds, thus, any people, who choice chooses to blind to this point, will pay high price. Nobody would like to take this adventure.

Admittedly, it may be true that young people ignore the courtesy in some situation, maybe just in some age period. However, this along does not constitute a sufficient support to the conclusion that courtesy is rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction. As I have 刚刚说过,还是用完成时吧 mentioned before, Young people just have un-courtesy actions on some special ages 自相矛盾了,上面说in some age period, 这里用on了, such as on during 13 to 17 years old. At that moment, their action is on the shifting condition. moment表瞬间,太短,不如 Their actions shift frequently during this period. When their more and more mature, their will more and more respect the courtesy. 这句肯定用more...more...好: The more they mature, the more they respect the courtesy. The un-courtesy action could not last long time.

Consequently, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes intertwine to form an organic whole and thus become more persuasive, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that courtesy is not rapidly disappearing from everyday interaction and we are not all poorer for it.

思路不好评价,我本身也是来找思路想法的,不过在英语语言运用上觉得可以改得更好些. 大家继续

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-14 09:15:00 | 只看该作者
非常感谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:08
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部