ChaseDream
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4789|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

AI012Education as the key to success in life,第一次写作文,恳请多多指教!

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-10-14 09:20:00 | 只看该作者

AI012Education as the key to success in life,第一次写作文,恳请多多指教!

Issue12 Education as the key to success in life

"Education has become the main provider of individual opportunity in our society.Just as property and money once were keys to success,education has now  become the element that most ensures success in life."In yuor opinion,how accurate is the view exressed above?

Success may derive from several attributions such as money and property ,wit ,education etc.In my view,no matter education or money and property ,both of them rely siginificant on other factors like individual characters to provide opportunities of success.

My chef reason for surporting my view is simply that the fact has existed.Individuals who has no formal education,yet has special aspects,still have the possibility to be successful.For instance, some folk artists including musician,dancer and painter ,have been considered as celebrated people in their own field.They  might not have  any education but have lots of  consummate skills or experiences.

Another reason for my point is that individual character and  strong will of success seem to be more fundamental than education.Specially,without indurative stamina and persistent effort  to pursue  the goal of success,nobody can attain any achievement even though he/she have highest education.Admittedly,nearly all successful people have accepet education,which contributes siginificantly to their success procedure,since education become more and more available to most people nowadays.For example,scientists,literators and engineers whose work need numerous proffesional knowlege,must be educated systematicly and effectively.However,persistence to the target and endurance to the toughs are still necerrary to succeed in their  special territory,whereas education is accmopanying with them.

In sum,I agree that education is an important ingredient for success in our life.Nevertheless,it is generally not povital to each case of success;On balance,some other factor-perhaps character ,experience or believe--could be the elemental factor that most  ensures success in life.

由于是第一次尝试,字数不够多,自己感觉偏题了,因为没有提到money and property,而是自己提出了它因,不知道这样可不可以?

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-10-15 22:00:16编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2005-10-15 23:41:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用freefishly在2005-10-14 9:20:00的发言:

Issue12 Education as the key to success in life

"Education has become the main provider of individual opportunity in our society.Just as property and money once were keys to success,education has now  become the element that most ensures success in life."In yuor opinion,how accurate is the view exressed above?

Success may derive from several attributions such as money and property ,wit ,education etc.In my view,no matter education or money and property ,both of them rely siginificant on other factors like individual

all significantly

characters to provide opportunities of success.

第一段写的比较随意不是不好但是会浪费时间,如果不是写作功底特别好的话还是建议弄模版出来。

My chef  reason for surporting my view is simply that the fact has

chief

existed.Individuals who has no formal education,yet has special aspects,still have the possibility to be successful.For instance, some folk artists including musician,dancer and painter 都要用复数吧?,have been considered as celebrated people in their own field.They  might not have  any education but have lots of  consummate skills or experiences.

Another reason for my point is that individual character and  strong will of success seem to be more fundamental than education.Specially,without indurative stamina and persistent effort  to pursue  the goal of success,nobody can attain any achievement even though he/she have highest education.这个地方要分段啊Admittedly,nearly all successful people have accepet education,which contributes siginificantly to their success procedure,since education become more and more available to most people nowadays.For example,scientists,literators and engineers whose work need numerous proffesional knowlege,must be educated systematicly and effectively.However,persistence to the target and endurance to the toughs are still necerrary to succeed in their  special territory,whereas education is accmopanying with them.

In sum,I agree that education is an important ingredient for success in our life.Nevertheless,it is generally not povital to each case of success;On balance,some other factor-perhaps character ,experience or believe--could be the elemental factor that most  ensures success in life.

由于是第一次尝试,字数不够多,自己感觉偏题了,因为没有提到money and property,而是自己提出了它因,不知道这样可不可以?

其实有的时候结构要比内容重要,所以应该先把模版弄出来会比较好。至于内容我觉得你写的可以啊,在练习的过程中不断加强肯定没问题的。语法问题好象比较多,没有一个一个改,可以自己粘到word里检查一下。以后要慢慢注意哈,要么影响了分数很不值得的。

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-18 09:07:00 | 只看该作者

谢谢judy,终于认识到AWA的严重性了,自己功底本来就差,看来光看别人写是不够的,还是要多练才行!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-29 01:55
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部