返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3368|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

AI021,请大家拍砖

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-9-14 17:44:00 | 只看该作者

AI021,请大家拍砖

小女子第一次写作文,鼓了很大的勇气才动手的。写的不长,现在的心情忐忑不安。希望各位大侠不要吝啬砖头,尽情的拍砖吧。小女子洗耳恭听!

BOW!~~~

AI 21

"Job security and salary should be based on employee performance, not on years of service. Rewarding employees primarily for years of service discourages people from maintaining consistently high levels of productivity."

What should job security and salary be based on? Some people argue that job security and salary should be based on employee performance, not on years of service, because rewarding employees primarily for years of service discourages people from maintaining consistently high levels of productivity. In my view, I agree with such argument that rewarding employees mainly for their performances is much better and more proper than for years of service. In latter argument, I address my views on two important reasons.

In the first place, the principle that job security and salary mainly base on years of which people have served in the corporation does discourage people from keeping consistently high levels of productivity. Take an extreme case as an example, the employees who have served in the corporation for a very long time are probably unnecessary to work hard, or even never to work, whereas they receive much payment according to the principle above. Conversely, for the employees who just join in the corporation, it is unfair that they gain little money for whatever they do and however they are hard-working, and hence they may just take a seat to wait that time flies day by day. Thus the productivity will be extremely low, and moreover, may lead the corporation to go bankrupt.

In the second place, employee performance is an important and significant element to measure what a employee does for the corporation and how he/she achieves that, that is to say, "efficiency" and "effectiveness". Rewarding employees primarily for what they contribute to the corporation is a professional and scientific way to estimate the value of employee, a good and useful way to form a fair-competing climate, and an effective and significant way to motivate employees.

Admittedly, the datum of years of service may be not useless to determine payment of employees, because they can be the reference for manager to reward people who have served loyally and faithfully in the corporation for a long time. Loyalty comes from people's hearts, and people work hard and best when they put their hearts into the fate and future of the corporation.  

In sum, although the datum of years of service are related with job security and salary, employee performance should be the primary and important basis of employee rewarding, bringing much benefits both for corporations and for employees.  

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-22 18:22:00 | 只看该作者
没有人来……
板凳
发表于 2005-9-23 00:07:00 | 只看该作者

judy的提纲汇总  [ 2]

看看这个...这篇居然没人写过...我汗~

mm加油了~

地板
发表于 2005-9-23 16:08:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用bunny_piggy在2005-9-14 17:44:00的发言:

小女子第一次写作文,鼓了很大的勇气才动手的。写的不长,现在的心情忐忑不安。希望各位大侠不要吝啬砖头,尽情的拍砖吧。小女子洗耳恭听!

BOW!~~~

AI 21

"Job security and salary should be based on employee performance, not on years of service. Rewarding employees primarily for years of service discourages people from maintaining consistently high levels of productivity."

What should job security and salary be based on? Some people argue that job security and salary should be based on employee performance, not on years of service, because rewarding employees primarily for years of service discourages people from maintaining consistently high levels of productivity. In my view, I agree with such argument that rewarding employees mainly for their performances is much better and more proper than for years of service. In latter argument, I address my views on two important reasons.

第一段写明原因,我没试过。我觉得理由最好放在正文段展开,放在第一段有点浪费了。

In the first place, the principle that job security and salary mainly base on years of which people have served in the corporation does discourage people from keeping consistently high levels of productivity. Take an extreme case as an example语法看着有点别扭, the employees who have served in the corporation for a very long time are probably unnecessary to work hard, or even never to 去掉work, whereas they receive much payment according to the principle above. Conversely, for the employees who just join in the corporation, it is unfair that they gain little money for whatever they do and however用even if 比较好吧 they are hard-working, and hence they may just take a seat to wait that time flies day by day. Thus the productivity will be extremely low, and moreover, may lead the corporation to go bankrupt.

In the second place, employee performance is an important and significant element to measure what a employee does for the corporation and how he/she achieves that, that is to say, "efficiency" and "effectiveness". Rewarding employees primarily for what they contribute to the corporation is a professional and scientific way to estimate the value of employee, a good and useful way to form a fair-competing climate, and an effective and significant way to motivate employees.

Admittedly, the datum of years of service may be not useless to determine payment of employees, because they can be the reference for manager to reward people who have served loyally and faithfully in the corporation for a long time. Loyalty comes from people's hearts, and people work hard and best when they put their hearts into the fate and future of the corporation.  

In sum, although the datum of years of service are related with job security and salary, employee performance should be the primary and important basis of employee rewarding, bringing much benefits both for corporations and for employees.  

字数好像偏少,如果是第一次写的话是不错的。在加强一下模版。hoho,一个NN就又将横空出世了!!加油

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-9-23 16:08:15编辑过]
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-23 23:59:00 | 只看该作者

谢谢happyfish和天之角!!!

关于“举例”,我觉得我那句话说得不好,应该是用平常的例子来验证,而不是极端的例子。不知大家有什么看法……

我正在广泛收集资料,准备模版,我也觉得字数少……谢谢你们的支持和鼓励!~

fighting!~~~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:43
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部