返回列表 发新帖
查看: 3651|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

AI033 字数好像不太够 请补充

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-8-3 11:15:00 | 只看该作者

AI033 字数好像不太够 请补充

33. “People are likely to accept as a leader only someone who has demonstrated an ability to perform the same tasks that he or she expects others to perform.”

Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

The author claims that people are more likely to accept the leadership of those who have denmonstrated the ability to perform the same tasks they require of others. Different people have different opinions owing to specific backgrounds . As far as I am concerned, I agree with the author owing to the following reasons.

Firstly, it is difficult for people to fully respect and trust a leader who cannot do what he or she asks of others.Because the leader is a layman ,sometimes his decisions may be wrong .  Then it will be difficult for people to accept this person as their leader from heart. Even people will belittle such leader and give some troubles,effecting the interests of the organization. President Clinton’s difficulty in his role as Commander-in-Chief (n. 总司令) serves as a good  example. When Clinton assumed this leadership position, it was well known that he had evaded military service during the Vietnam conflict. Military leaders and lower-level personnel made it clear that they did not respect his leadership as a result.

Secondly, leaders with the relative knowledges in the field can easily get the respect and trust from their employees. Leaders with the relative backgrounds can make the right decisions , make right use of personnels and other resources,motivate the employees properly. As a result,personnels are more loyal to the corp. and more likely to accept the leadership.  For example,  CEO of Cisco Systems, by way of his training and experience as a computer engineer,  earned the respect and trust  of his employees.

In conclusion, I agree with the author that people are more likely to accept the leadership of those who have denmonstrated the ability to perform the same tasks they require of others. It will be always difficult for people to accept leaders who have no ability in the areas under their leadership.

沙发
发表于 2005-8-3 15:30:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用jasonzhang518在2005-8-3 11:15:00的发言:

33. “People are likely to accept as a leader only someone who has demonstrated an ability to perform the same tasks that he or she expects others to perform.”

Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

The author claims that people are more likely to accept the leadership of those who have denmonstrated the ability to perform the same tasks 缺一个that they require of others. Different people have different opinions owing to specific backgrounds . As far as I am concerned, I agree with the author owing to the following

这么说是一种重复和In my opinion, I believe是一样的。

reasons.

Firstly, it is difficult for people to fully respect and trust a leader who cannot do what he or she asks of others.Because the leader is a layman ,sometimes his这里要和前面的主格形式呼应 decisions may be wrong .  Then it will be difficult for people to accept this person as their leader from heart. Even 我觉得even应该放在will后面的说people will belittle such leader 复数and give some troubles,effecting the interests of the organization加上一个adversely. President Clinton’s difficulty in his role as Commander-in-Chief (n. 总司令) serves as a good  example. When Clinton assumed this leadership position, it was well known that he had evaded military service during the Vietnam conflict. Military leaders and lower-level personnel made it clear that they did not respect his leadership as a result.

Secondly, leaders with the relative knowledges in the field can easily get the respect and trust from their employees. Leaders with the 去掉relative backgrounds can make the right decisions , make right use of personnels and other resources,motivate the employees properly. As a result,personnels are more loyal to the corp. and more likely to accept the leadership.  For example,  CEO of Cisco Systems, by way of his training and experience as a computer engineer,  earned the respect and trust  of his employees.

In conclusion, I agree with the author that people are more likely to accept the leadership of those who have denmonstrated the ability to perform the same tasks they require of others. It will be always difficult for people to accept leaders who have no ability in the areas under their leadership.

字数不够这个问题是要自己解决的哦。否则考试的时候怎么办那?如果思路有问题的话可以在版上搜索一下这个题的提纲讨论。我记得以前有讨论过的。

板凳
发表于 2005-8-3 15:40:00 | 只看该作者

3.诚然是否能完成自己交给别人的任务并不是衡量一个leader重要指标.可能领导能力,组织能力,运筹能力更为重要.但是我们不能忽视人们心理上的看法,尽管它可能并不合理但它确实是存在的.

我刚才没有找到,把我的第三段给你贴过来吧,聊做参考

地板
发表于 2005-8-3 16:14:00 | 只看该作者
辛苦JUDY啦...我这个月忙MATH区比较多一些...
5#
发表于 2005-8-3 17:06:00 | 只看该作者
偶知道滴,反正除了考试我也没有别的事情拉
6#
发表于 2005-8-3 21:21:00 | 只看该作者

偶知道滴,反正除了考试我也没有别的事情拉

大跌隐形眼镜~~~~~~~~~~~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:59
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部