返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2902|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

AI069 没想法,请大家帮忙

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-6-13 13:50:00 | 只看该作者

AI069 没想法,请大家帮忙

69. “The most important quality in an employee is not specific knowledge or technical competence. Instead, it is the ability to work well with other employees.”

Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion expressed above. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

谢谢大家

沙发
发表于 2005-6-13 14:54:00 | 只看该作者

这题和A11有点像……

Position: Agree

1. teamwork is important.

2.a stuff without the ability to get along with others contributes little to the team. To some extend, he harms the team.

3. Admittedly, specific knowledge and skills are also important.

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-14 02:37:00 | 只看该作者

“The most important quality in an employee is not specific knowledge or technical competence. Instead, it is the ability to work well with other employees.

”员工最重要的质量不是专业知识或者技术能力。相反,该是和其它员工良好协作的能力。”

不知道版主是否有其它想法?谢谢您了。

地板
发表于 2005-6-14 10:24:00 | 只看该作者
i want to know that whether it is good to cite other aspects affact the quality of an employee to lengthen the AWA
5#
发表于 2005-6-14 20:45:00 | 只看该作者

The issue of what is the employee's most important quality has been brought recently. Different people hold different views according to their respect background. Some people believe that to be compatible with his or her co-workers rather than his or her specific knowledge or technical competence is an employee's most important quality. However, some one may argue that expertise is the pivotal quality of no doubt.  As far as I am concerned, the two kinds of qualities are both very important. It is not an either-or choice, as a good employee, one should own these two kinds of qualities at the same time. I will analyze this issue as follows:

To begin with, expertise is very essential for an employee. No matter what kind of position does one hold, he or she plays a unique role in the company. To be competent, one must master the knowledge or techniques to fulfill his or her position. No one can accomplish anything without knowledge and technical competence, and sometimes, even experience is also very critical to finish one's task. The above-mentioned competences are the essential requirement for the employees therefore important for them to hold.

Second, to get along well with other employees is also an important quality of an employee. A company is not just to sum up all the individual employees, it works as an organic whole. That is why a company exists. If that is not the case, there is no need to form a company. When people work together, they can focus on the tasks they are professional on; they can also help each other, thus make the company work more efficiently. Therefore, the ability to work well with one's co-workers is also an important quality that is asked from the employees.

As to the question of which is more important, expertise or teamwork spirit?  I have no answer to offer. They are both pivotal qualities essential to the company. No one should be sacrificed to increase the other. And no one can substitute the other at any time.

Consequently, I advocate that both kinds of qualities are essential and important to the company, and no one is more important than the other. Due to the above-mentioned analysis, which sometimes intertwine to form an organic whole thus become more persuasive, we may safely arrive at the conclusion I support.

新鲜出炉,仅供参考。其实小女公子的提纲写的挺明白的呀,这样可以解决你的问题了吗?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:48
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部