返回列表 发新帖
查看: 5203|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

(AI100)AI100 请帮我看看时态

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-6-11 18:26:00 | 只看该作者

(AI100)AI100 请帮我看看时态

A nation must maintain a highly competitive educational system - a system in which students compete among themselves and against students from other countries - to ensure its own economic success.

A debate over whether a nation must maintain a highly competitive education system rises recently. People from different aspects hold different opinions on this issue. Proponents believe that a highly competitive education system can benefit the country; while dissenters refute that exceeding competition could harm children. I would rather conccur with the former than voting for the latter. In the following, I would love to demonstrate that the decision is verified by thousands of anecdotal evidence.

The primary reason for my view is that competition among students themselves can stimulate the will to win and thus ameliorate the education quality. For example, Beijing No.4 High School is reputed the best high school in China. And this high school contributes its brilliant achievement to competetion. Every prospective student is carefully selected. After being admitted by this school, students take examinations and are dilivered into different classes according to their scores. Students getting similar score can then compete with each other, and the pressure makes them more diligent. Each year, No. 4 High School will send a large proportion of its graduates to Tsinghua
            University or Beijing
                University
, the Chinese IMT and Harvard.

The second reason for my view is that competion against students from other countries could bring reflection and improvement that will benefit country. A case in point is that Australia recently debates much over how to retain the traditions as China does. Australia accepts many Chinese students recent years and these Chinese students display the success of Chinese education, especially on part of culture heritage. G.E.Whilman, the chair man of Australia-China council publishes a article last week calling for Australia's attention to resist westernization. In this circumstance, compelling evidence proves my opinion beyond any doubt.

Admittedly, dissenters may argue that too much competition could harm children, because pressure and stress force children to spend all their time on studying to outscore in examinations. In many Asian countries such as Korea, Japan, even China, students generally take many holiday education programs to prepare themselves for the coming semester. However, these countries have past effective legislations to guarantee the balance between study and other development of children, and I believe circumstance will be better in the near future.

我保存的时候把最后一段弄丢了,不好意思……不过最后一段基本上没什么实质性内容就是了。

请大家帮我看看时态。尤其是would could的用法好吗,,谢谢……

沙发
发表于 2005-6-11 21:38:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用小女公子在2005-6-11 18:26:00的发言:

A nation must maintain a highly competitive educational system - a system in which students compete among themselves and against students from other countries - to ensure its own economic success.

A debate over whether a nation must maintain a highly competitive education system rises recently. People from different aspects hold

has been brought

different opinions on this issue. Proponents believe that a highly competitive education system can benefit the country; while dissenters refute that exceeding competition could harm children. I

opponents 是不是更好?

would rather conccur with the former than voting for the latter. In

什么意思?还有应该是would rather do than do

the following, I would love to demonstrate that the decision is verified by thousands of anecdotal evidence.

个人觉得有点前后矛盾

The primary reason for my view is that competition among students themselves can stimulate the will to win and thus ameliorate the education quality. For example, Beijing No.4 High School is repute

reputed

the best high school in China. And this high school contributes its brilliant achievement to competetion. Every prospective student is carefully selected. After being admitted by this school, students take examinations and are dilivered into different classes according to their scores. Students getting similar score can then compete with each other, and the pressure makes them more diligent. Each year, No. 4 High School will send a large proportion of its graduates to laceName w:st="on">TsinghualaceName> laceType w:st="on">UniversitylaceType> or laceName w:st="on">BeijinglaceName> laceType w:st="on">UniversitylaceType>, the Chinese IMT and

我想你是想说MIT吧?麻省理工

Harvard.

The second reason for my view is that competion against students from other countries could bring reflection and improvement that will benefit country. A case in point is that Australia recently debates much over how to retain the traditions as China does. Australia accepts many Chinese students recent years and these Chinese students display the success of Chinese education, especially on part of culture heritage. G.E.Whilman, the chair man of Australia-China council publishes a article last week calling for Australia's attention to resist westernization. In this circumstance, compelling evidence proves my opinion beyond any doubt.

这个和竞争有什么关系呢?我们只看到了澳大利亚要保留传统文化没看到竞争的影响和作用。

Admittedly, dissenters may argue that too much competition could harm children, because pressure and stress force children to spend all their time on studying to outscore in examinations. In many Asian

outscore others

countries such as Korea, Japan, even China, students generally take many holiday education programs to prepare themselves for the coming semester. However, these countries have past effective legislations to guarantee the balance between study and other development of children, and I believe circumstance will be better in the near future.

我保存的时候把最后一段弄丢了,不好意思……不过最后一段基本上没什么实质性内容就是了。

请大家帮我看看时态。尤其是would could的用法好吗,,谢谢……

这个时态没有什么问题拉。只是在陈述你的观点嘛用一般现在可以的。

issue 需要再练一下呵呵。哪天考啊?加油!

板凳
发表于 2005-6-12 23:51:00 | 只看该作者
天呀,我写不了这么多字怎么办。我只能写25行左右,就是用那个模考得软件。怎么办怎么办。
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-13 15:05:00 | 只看该作者
ai,, me too.......issue太恶心了……怎么办啊,马上考了…………
5#
发表于 2005-6-13 17:41:00 | 只看该作者

狂看提纲和范文找找感觉,多注意一下句型和例子,多说废话。

肯定没问题的!

小女公子加油!

6#
发表于 2006-11-16 23:41:00 | 只看该作者

这篇AI还有别的同意论点吗?实在想不出来了呀~

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:14
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部