返回列表 发新帖
查看: 6597|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

第一篇AI002,是东拼西凑抄来的……大家猛烈拍砖啊,我里面很多表述都拿不准

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-6-1 13:16:00 | 只看该作者

第一篇AI002,是东拼西凑抄来的……大家猛烈拍砖啊,我里面很多表述都拿不准

2. “It is unrealistic to expect individual nations to make, independently, the sacrifices necessary to conserve energy. International leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations.” Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

Whether international leadership and worldwide cooperation should be instrumental in protecting world’s energy resources is a controversial issue that draws many attentions recent years. Proponent argues that one powerful nation should take the lead position and organize the worldwide conservancy, and the opponent claim that some individual nations need to make sacrifices necessary to conserve energy. I agree that in some cases one nation have to sacrifice on the world’s behalf, however, generally speaking, I believe effective leadership is crucial to the conservancy.

The primary reason for my view is that developing countries are home to scarce resources or important ecosystems, and these resources are decisive factors of their economic development. Therefore, it is really unrealistic for these countries to compromise too much on account of their extensive economic mode. Moreover, these countries are also poor and heavily polluted, thus it is a challenge to scientists and environment experts to create a conservancy system suitable for these countries. As mentioned above, it is impractical to expect resource-possessed counties to sacrifice and protect worldwide environment.

Another reason for my view is that leadership and cooperation always lead to efficiency and fairness, while anarchy generally causes turmoil and chaos. A case in point is OPEC, an organization of eleven developing counties heavily relied on oil revenues, successfully bring stability and harmony to the world oil market by adjusting oil-producing counties’ outputs. On the other hand, Indonesia organized a forest management system which intends to protect tropical forest. But the system ends in chaos because of inefficient management, which can be avoided if one center organization were in charge of the system.

Those who oppose the international alliance and collaboration may point out that superpowers, most of which are developed countries and consume large proportion of the word’s energy, will take manipulate the leadership and formulate policies in favor of themselves. Yet I admit the potentiality, I still believe collaboration is superior. Superpowers also care about the global ecosystem and resources because their final interests are disconnected with the global resources.

In conclusion, it appears that particular sacrifice of some nations is beneficial to the resource conservancy. However, as I have analyzed above, collaboration and alliance are much more reasonable. Therefore we can safely draw the conclusion that international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential to protect the world’s resources for the future generations.

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-1 13:16:00 | 只看该作者
字数也没够。我补不出来了,先暂时这样吧……
板凳
发表于 2005-6-1 13:30:00 | 只看该作者
The cited examples are very good. Where did you find it?

地板
发表于 2005-6-1 19:52:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用小女公子在2005-6-1 13:16:00的发言:

2. “It is unrealistic to expect individual nations to make, independently, the sacrifices necessary to conserve energy. International leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations.” Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own experience, observations, or reading.

Whether international leadership and worldwide cooperation should be instrumental in protecting world’s energy resources is a controversial issue that draws many attentions recent years.

recently

Proponent argues that one powerful nation should take the lead

leading我理解的international leadership 是联合国或者国际组织什么的,所以这个支持者意见我个人觉得不大对头

position and organize the worldwide conservancy, and the opponent claim that some individual nations need to make sacrifices necessary to conserve energy. I agree that in some cases one nation have to sacrifice on the world’s behalf, however, generally speaking, I believe effective leadership is crucial to the conservancy.

The primary reason for my view is that developing countries are home to scarce resources or important ecosystems, and these

很多发达国家也有很多稀有资源和独特的生态结构啊,象是米国加拿大澳大利亚什么的呵呵

resources are decisive factors of their economic development. Therefore, it is really unrealistic for these countries to compromise too much on account of their extensive economic mode. Moreover, these countries are also poor and heavily polluted, thus it is a challenge to scientists and environment experts to create a conservancy system suitable for these countries. As mentioned above, it is impractical to expect resource-possessed counties to sacrifice and protect worldwide environment.

Another reason for my view is that leadership and cooperation always lead to efficiency and fairness, while anarchy generally causes turmoil and chaos. A case in point is OPEC, an organization of eleven developing counties heavily relied on oil revenues,

沙特也是发展中国家吗?

successfully bring stability and harmony to the world oil market by adjusting oil-producing counties’ outputs. On the other hand, Indonesia organized a forest management system which intends to

这种语法错误要注意啊,时态不匹配

protect tropical forest. But the system ends in chaos because of inefficient management, which can be avoided if one center organization were in charge of the system.

Those who oppose the international alliance and collaboration may point out that superpowers, most of which are developed countries and consume large proportion of the word’s energy, will take

去掉

manipulate the leadership and formulate policies in favor of themselves. Yet I admit the potentiality, I still believe collaboration is superior. Superpowers also care about the global ecosystem and resources because their final interests are disconnected with the

connected吗?

global resources.

In conclusion, it appears that particular sacrifice of some nations is beneficial to the resource conservancy. However, as I have analyzed above, collaboration and alliance are much more reasonable. Therefore we can safely draw the conclusion that international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential to protect the world’s resources for the future generations.

尖锐一点说有点小混乱。不过其实问题不大,解决方案就是理清思路再动手敲键盘,磨刀不误砍柴功。我的提纲如下仅供参考:

1.每一个国家都是把自己的利益放在第一位的.让一个国家为了全球的利益而自己做出牺牲是不可能的(在这个case里面是为了保存能源)我们都知道很多能源如果以现在的速度使用都会很快被耗竭.但是如果让某一个国家为了全球的能源保护而停止使用该能源就是不可能的.
2.一个国家的牺牲是否真的就能有效地保护能源也是有待商榷的.每个国家尽管人口有多有少经济有发达和不发达但是相比全世界200多个国家而言都只是一个组成部分,怎么可能指望一个国家的牺牲就可以保护全球的资源呢?事实上只有国际合作把各个国家组成一个有机的整体才能充分地有效率地做好保护的工作.有些河流的上游和下游分别在不同的国家。upper reaches lower reaches
3.诚然在这中间每个独自的国家一定会作出一定的牺牲但这和单独的牺牲是不一样的.这种牺牲是在一定的在一定的规则和国际协商的基础下的,是可以被一个国家在权衡了得失之后接受的.

5#
发表于 2005-9-14 18:31:00 | 只看该作者

我的提纲,献丑了

(1)The development of every country is not the same. For some developing countries, developing economics is more important than conserving energy.

(2)International leadership and worldwide cooperation are needed to adjust the distinct measures of respective country in order to avoid waste of resources.

(3)Even though some country is so self-motivated that it makes the sacrifices necessary to conserve energy, the outcome will not be satisfying if other countries keep consuming energy without limit.

6#
发表于 2005-9-16 11:28:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢小真~加油杀G...
7#
发表于 2007-2-25 09:44:00 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享

8#
发表于 2009-7-26 20:42:00 | 只看该作者
up!
9#
发表于 2011-1-11 18:47:13 | 只看该作者
Energy and natural resource conservation is an issue of both national and global interest and concern. The remark points out these two aspects of the issue and favor strongly more on international leaderships and cooperation. To my point of view, in a time of global economy, it is impossible to talk about energy and resource conservation and protection without global cooperation and individual country’s effort.

Looking at the global industrial development, it is common sense that global cooperation under international leaderships helps to realize sustained exploration and efficient utility of resource, therefore the global industry will maintain a sustained development. For example, the OPEC is an international organization that works on the production and price of petroleum. It plays such an important role that it benefit not only the petroleum export country but also have great influence on global economy over all.

Apart from global leaderships, international cooperation on technology will also contribute to energy conservation. Developed country can provide experience knowledge and advanced technology to help development country to use energy and resource more efficiently. Otherwise, development country might not afford to have the time and technology for their energy development, eventually resulting a waste of energy and resource to the whole world.

On the other hand, we find that issue of energy conserve is somehow different with environment protection. Unbalanced development of global economy determines that global cooperation on energy is not that simple to realize。 Most of energy exporting countries are developing countries, which rely greatly on energy development for to offer enough labor work. Most of them depressed by short term survival pressure can not afford to use expansive technical solution or even taking the thought of energy conserve serious.

Therefore, under many circumstance we do find it is very important for each country to make their own determination to achieve sustained energy development and meanwhile to take part in international cooperation to support the global industrial development.
这是我写的。不知道怎么发布了,就贴这里 请各位看看逻辑逻辑
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:27
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部