查看: 4467|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

AI002, 刚上手,请大家提提意见!

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2005-5-17 19:39:00 | 只看该作者

AI002, 刚上手,请大家提提意见!

AI02, 刚上手,请大家提提意见!--写了很上时间,心里没有底

The writer asserts that international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations. As a matter of fact, the issue of whether international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential is a complex one. Therefore there is not a universal answer. Actually the final judgment should rely on a case-by-case analysis. As far as I am concerned, I agree that in order to protect the world’s energy resources international leadership and worldwide cooperation are necessary. My view can be greatly substantiated by the following discussions.

In the first place, the important reason that can be present to develop my position is that the problem of energy conservation is international in scope. A good example may be found in the case that the conservancy and maintenance of water resources cannot be achieved without multinational cooperation. In case of the river of Colorado, which used to be rich in water lives, is now going dry in its lower reaches in Mexico attributed to the overmuch agricultural irrigation in the upriver places in the Unite States. Nowadays, those multinational distributed water resources, such as rivers, lakes and marshes are experiencing similar situations. Some ecologists have claimed that the overly exploitation and consumption of energy resources in certain countries not only harm their own ecosystems but also affect the plant’s environment as well. Under such circumstances, it is obvious that the conservancy and maintenance of world energy resources is international in scope.

In addition, if we realize that it is unrealistic to protect our energy resources on individual nation’s effort due to the distributed characteristic nature of energy resources. I must point out that its solutions are worldwide in scope as well. In case of the river of Colorado again, if Mexico wants to regain its water environment along the lower reaches of Colorado, it is not possible for Mexico to solve the problem itself but to seek cooperation with the US. Besides, in light of the fact that the world’s economy is not equally developed, energy crisis is especially serious in those developing countries and less-developed countries. It is no doubt that most developed countries once experienced a time of excessive exploring and consuming energy resources in the early stage of industrialization. As a matter of fact, rich experience for protecting energy resources and money support from developed countries are quite helpful for those developing and less-developed countries in order to build a better world for all the human beings.

Admittedly, it may be true that individual nations, like people, will act according to their own short-term motives and self-interest in some conditions. However, such interest-oriented motivations of individual nations do not contradict with encouraging individual nations to make voluntary and independent efforts to protect energy resources. On the contrary, with the increasing cognition of limited energy resources and its importance in our daily life, more and more individual nations have realized that reasonable exploitation and consumption of energy resources will guarantee them to maintain sustained economic development that is consistent with their long-term goals.

To sum up, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes correlate with each other to generate an integral whole and thus become more convincing than any single one of them, we may be comfortable to say that international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations. Although it may be true that individual nations are sometimes interest-oriented, over time, we believe, they will discover that protecting energy resources is consistent with their economic goals in long term.

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 19:41:00 | 只看该作者

题目忘了贴了

2. “It is unrealistic to expect individual nations to make, independently, the sacrifices necessary to conserve energy. International leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations.”

板凳
发表于 2005-5-17 20:45:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用remona9t在2005-5-17 19:39:00的发言:

AI02, 刚上手,请大家提提意见!--写了很上时间,心里没有底

The writer asserts that international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations. As a matter of fact, the issue of whether international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential is a complex one. Therefore there is not a universal answer.

no

Actually the final judgment should rely on a case-by-case analysis. As far as I am concerned, I agree that in order to protect the world’s energy resources international

类似于in my opinion, I believe ...和这一句都属于不够简洁

leadership and worldwide cooperation are necessary. My view can be greatly substantiated by the following discussions.

In the first place, the important reason that can be present to develop my position is

presented

that the problem of energy conservation is international in scope. A good example may be found in the case that the conservancy and maintenance of water resources cannot be achieved without multinational cooperation. In case of the river of Colorado,

in case of 是以防万一的意思 in the case of

which used to be rich in water lives, is now going dry in its lower reaches in Mexico attributed to the overmuch agricultural irrigation in the upriver places in the Unite States. Nowadays, those multinational distributed water resources, such as rivers,

multinatioanlly

lakes and marshes are experiencing similar situations. Some ecologists have claimed that the overly exploitation and consumption of energy resources in certain countries

over

not only harm their own ecosystems but also affect the plant’s environment as well.

这句是要表达什么意思呢?是不是想说adjacent countries'

Under such circumstances, it is obvious that the conservancy and maintenance of world energy resources is international in scope.

In addition, if we realize that it is unrealistic to protect our energy resources on individual nation’s effort due to the distributed characteristic nature of energy resources.

条件状语从句的主句呢?末尾应该是逗号吧

I must point out that its solutions are worldwide in scope as well. In case of the river of Colorado again, if Mexico wants to regain its water environment along the lower reaches of Colorado, it is not possible for Mexico to solve the problem itself but to seek cooperation with the US. Besides, in light of the fact that the world’s economy is not equally developed, energy crisis is especially serious in those developing countries and less-developed countries. It is no doubt that most developed countries once experienced a time of excessive exploring and consuming energy resources in the early stage of industrialization. As a matter of fact, rich experience for protecting energy resources and money support from developed countries are quite helpful for those developing and less-developed countries in order to build a better world for all the human beings.

Admittedly, it may be true that individual nations, like people, will act according to their own short-term motives and self-interest in some conditions. However, such interest-oriented motivations of individual nations do not contradict with encouraging individual nations to make voluntary and independent efforts to protect energy resources. On the contrary, with the increasing cognition of limited energy resources and its importance in our daily life, more and more individual nations have realized that reasonable exploitation and consumption of energy resources will guarantee them to maintain sustained economic development that is consistent with their long-term goals.

To sum up, due to the above mentioned reasons, which sometimes correlate with each other to generate an integral whole and thus become more convincing than any single one of them, we may be comfortable to say that international leadership and worldwide cooperation are essential if we expect to protect the world’s energy resources for future generations. Although it may be true that individual nations are sometimes interest-oriented, over time, we believe, they will discover that protecting energy resources is consistent with their economic goals in long term.

真的是很不错呀。就是要注意语法细节。结构布局和内容组织都很好。句式错落有致而且比较有难度。建议开始计时吧,如果三十分钟内写出来的保持这篇文章的八九成功力AWA应该没有太大问题了。还有是AI002不是AI02还是有区别的,我已经改了,下次记得哦

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 21:32:00 | 只看该作者

多谢斑竹!语法细节老是不注意,文中提到的错误都改过来了,只是现在写issue的时间太长了,还要努力阿!

再次谢谢斑竹!!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

IESE MBA
近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:02
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部