返回列表 发新帖
查看: 4200|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[求助]urgent question regarding to recommendation letter

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-11-12 19:03:00 | 只看该作者

[求助]urgent question regarding to recommendation letter

Hi, i got an urgent question here. If the university asks your recommender to fill in the recommendation form, does that mean it doesn't require another separate recommendation letter from him/she? In other words, are the "recommendation form" and "recommendation letter" essentially the same thing?

Please reply me ASAP, i am waiting online! Thanks!

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-12 19:55:00 | 只看该作者

By the way, where can I normally find the recommendation forms? I am applying for MSF in UIUC, Boston College, and John Hopkins, but struggling in finding the recommendation forms! In the case if the b-school requires separate recommendation letters to be written, should the recommender write the letter specificly to each school or just write one letter in general? (Since the professors are so busy, I am afraid that it is impossible for them to......)

Please give me a hand!

板凳
发表于 2004-11-13 02:08:00 | 只看该作者
There are plenty of posts regarding recommendations. Just make a search...
地板
发表于 2004-11-13 03:30:00 | 只看该作者

the recommendation form is usually bundled the school's brouche, or the totaly application form, so download the material and you probably find what you need.

secondly, after finding the recommendation form, you should print or type all the items for your recommender, sometimes you can't fill all the questions just on the form, then you need a additional sheet or attachment, that's is so called "recommendation letter". you just type "all the questions above please see the attachment", that's ok.

third, please let your recommender ask those questions in the recommendation letter, that must be a general and overall descriptions about you. such as how long he/she knows about you, what strength or weakness you have, or some specific example about your leadership or teamwork potential ability.

then, also notice your recommender that he/she has to sign the recommend form, recommendation letter, and the back side of the envelop. he/she has to pur the form and the letter in the envelop and get them back to you.

remember, please use the stationary sheet and envelop of your recommender usually uses, to do so will convince the school that the recommendation form and letter are writen by recommender himself.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-24 18:45
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部