返回列表 发新帖
查看: 6370|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

什么样的工作经历对申请最有利呢?大家帮我出出主意吧

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2004-4-24 00:32:00 | 只看该作者

什么样的工作经历对申请最有利呢?大家帮我出出主意吧

嗨,我今年将要毕业,正找工作呢,我读的是机电工程,好象和MBA一点关系都没有,又想两年后出去读MBA,找什么工作好呢??真是让人头疼!大家有什么看法呀?

沙发
发表于 2004-4-24 00:53:00 | 只看该作者

bluechip的外企会有帮助 重要的是你在自己的工作岗位上做出成绩

另外一个建议,

看看这个坛子上的讨论,对很多人来说,读mba不是唯一的,也不一定是最好的选择。

通过你的头几年工作时间找到你自己的定位,answer the folloing questions: who are you, where are you at? where do you want to be? how could you get there? 制定career  plan, 有必要再申请mba.

板凳
发表于 2004-4-24 01:04:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用greattaste在2004-4-24 0:53:00的发言:

bluechip的外企会有帮助 重要的是你在自己的工作岗位上做出成绩

另外一个建议,

看看这个坛子上的讨论,对很多人来说,读mba不是唯一的,也不一定是最好的选择。

通过你的头几年工作时间找到你自己的定位,answer the folloing questions: who are you, where are you at? where do you want to be? how could you get there? 制定career  plan, 有必要再申请mba.

my answers to your questions:

who are you,

I am Albert.

where are you at?

I am in Toronto now.

where do you want to be?

I wan to go to Africa.

how could you get there?

I want to go there by air.

BTW, why do you need to know such questions?

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-24 01:06:00 | 只看该作者
我现在协议签的是航天局研究所,大概非但没帮助,还有负作用
5#
发表于 2004-4-24 01:24:00 | 只看该作者

wow....it is cool...

Just let you know that MBA school want to choose applicants with management potential. That is the reason they hire lots of people with engineering background or some more special background. I don't think a high position or a specific occupation will help you a lot if you don't really like the job, choose a job just because it is hot occupation that most MBA program like and don't perform well or make the most of your potential in the job.

Even in some trivial job, you can show your business potential if you do it well by showing you initiality, creativity, problem solving skills, leader skills and communication skills and team work skills.

So My suggestion is that get a job that can make the most of your talents and skills. Accumuate  knowledge and skills in your industry. Then you wil have a lot to show when you apply for an MBA program. Most MBA definitely like people with sepcial background and knowledge. After all, they want people who can contribute to their program with differet industry knowledge and understanding, not just traditional MBA industry, like investment banking, finance etc.

Business goes everywhere, right?

6#
发表于 2004-4-24 01:36:00 | 只看该作者

who are you,

I am Albert.  Em........ good name

where are you at?

I am in Toronto now. Isn't the city cold in winter??

where do you want to be?

I wan to go to Africa.  I want to be there too!

how could you get there?

I want to go there by air. Seems it is the only option

BTW, why do you need to know such questions?  How would you fund your trip? Salary? Yeah, of couse. Then would an MBA do any good to make you earn more money in the long run? No? forget the MBA. Yes, great!  Then you can start preparing to get one ..... See? if you have any objective, it will be easier for you to decide whether you need an MBA. : ) ) )

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-24 01:36:00 | 只看该作者

Dear albert,such a long but useful answer to me. I will copy it down and have a careful study. Thank you for your help!

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-24 01:44:00 | 只看该作者
两位关于AFRICA的讨论也达到了非常高深的境界,COPY下来一起好好学习,哈哈哈哈
9#
发表于 2004-4-24 02:57:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用greattaste在2004-4-24 1:36:00的发言:

who are you,

I am Albert.  Em........ good name

where are you at?

I am in Toronto now. Isn't the city cold in winter??

where do you want to be?

I wan to go to Africa.  I want to be there too!

how could you get there?

I want to go there by air. Seems it is the only option

BTW, why do you need to know such questions?  How would you fund your trip? Salary? Yeah, of couse. Then would an MBA do any good to make you earn more money in the long run? No? forget the MBA. Yes, great!  Then you can start preparing to get one ..... See? if you have any objective, it will be easier for you to decide whether you need an MBA. : ) ) )

hehe...good feedback..

BTW, greattaste..nice to meet you here

but it seems that your great taste is only noodle(胡椒面)? hehe...

10#
发表于 2004-4-24 02:58:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用wangyizhen在2004-4-24 1:36:00的发言:

Dear albert,such a long but useful answer to me. I will copy it down and have a careful study. Thank you for your help!

You are welcome.

It is only my two cents.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Mark一下! 看一下! 顶楼主! 感谢分享! 快速回复:

近期活动

正在浏览此版块的会员 ()

手机版|ChaseDream|GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:43
京公网安备11010202008513号 京ICP证101109号 京ICP备12012021号

ChaseDream 论坛

© 2003-2023 ChaseDream.com. All Rights Reserved.

返回顶部